Postage & Delivery Information
We know that hidden delivery charges are a pain and so our pricing structure is transparent and fair.
We offer 2 delivery options:
Free Standard Delivery
All prices on Fish4Dogs.com include charges for our free standard delivery.
This means the price you see is the price you pay with no additional charges added at the checkout.
Delivery is by Royal Mail for small orders or by courier for larger orders. Please make sure that you have entered the correct postal address, and adequate delivery instructions for if you are out when the order is delivered.
If your order is being delivered by our courier, giving them instructions on where to leave your parcel if you aren't in, is really handy. That is why, for every order, we ask you to supply us with your delivery instructions along with a mobile phone number so you can receive delivery updates via SMS.
We are unable to deliver to certain postcodes next working-day. Orders to these addresses will be with you within 2 working days if you choose to pay for our Express Delivery Service:
- Scotland - AB44-56, IV30-32
- Scottish Highlands – FK17-22, G83, IV1-28, IV33-39, KW1-3, KW5-14, PA21-33, PA35-40, PH18-26, PH30-42
- Scottish Islands – HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27, KA28, KW15-17, PA20, PA34, PA41-48, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
- Northern Ireland - All BT postcodes
- Isle of Man - all postcodes
- Channel Isles - all postcodes
- Scilly Isles - All postcodes (TR 21-25)
Please note, we only deliver to UK Mainland, N. Ireland and the Channel Isles. We cannot accept International orders.
It is important to us to ensure that you are pleased with your order.
If you wish to return an item please contact the Fish4Dogs Sales Office in the first instance to discuss the reasons why, on 01299 252352. The office is open from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).